TN said he is fixing the site. As of now, he is saying to wait if he can fix it, so I cannot release anything. Technically, it is him and translator’s work (3-3.5 hrs) and I only do about 20 – 30 minutes editing, + other editors might do ~20 minutes x 3.
So as of now, I cannot release anything….
My advice right now: wait five hours before trying again.
I’ll try to keep you guys updated.